Become a Jolly Futures Trainer
Our Jolly Futures Trainers are highly knowledgeable and experienced teachers who have taken the next step to share their Jolly Phonics knowledge with other teachers to improve literacy levels in their country.
These trainers and trainee trainers are managed by our Delivery Partners.
You must have
- A pre/primary teaching and/or English qualification
- Been teaching with Jolly Phonics for a minimum of two years in a school/class setting
- Be put forward with a recommendation from another trainer/organisation working with Jolly Futures
If you can answer yes to these questions then you may be a good candidate to become a Jolly Futures TrainerBecome a Trainer
Some of the roles of the Delivery Partner include:
- Jolly Phonics and Jolly Futures advocacy
- Collaborating with local government, ministry of education and key stakeholders to encourage the use of Jolly Phonics in pre/primary schools
- With our support; planning for, managing and implementing Jolly Phonics pilot studies and adoption rollouts
- Monitoring and mentoring teachers/schools using Jolly Phonics
- Data collection and reporting
- Managing cohorts of local Jolly Futures Trainers
New trainers in this project can be contacted through our Delivery Partners in Lesotho.
New trainers in this project can be contacted through our Delivery Partners in South Africa.